Check out www.millonforce.com
The Millon FORCE Select Teams 2011-2012
Millon Lacrosse, the nation’s premier lacrosse instructional camp, is excited to start year two of the Millon FORCE Select teams. For over 17 years, the Millon Lacrosse brand has been synonymous with elite, quality instruction. We have an incredible track record for developing lacrosse players that have played at all levels in the NCAA and beyond (See below). Our select teams will hold true to our mission and will completely focus on instruction of both individual and team skills. In addition, the teams will also focus on the mental aspects of becoming a great player and teammate, all the while emphasizing the FUN of the game.
Our teams will feature top level coaches with National Hall of Fame member, Mark Millon overseeing and acting as the GM of the program. Mark has over 30 years of experience in the sport as a player and coach. Throughout his playing career Mark played on Championship teams at all levels including Team USA, MLL teams and NLL teams. He will use different attributes of some of those successful teams to build the ideal “team” environment. Mark will design the teaching curriculm and work with the coaches to implement it effectively.
In addition, the teams will also focus on the mental aspects of becoming a great player and teammate all the while emphasizing the FUN of the game. The teams will hold a minimum of 8 instructional-intensive practices, and compete in four summer tournaments on the east coast to reinforce all that is learned in a competitive and fun atmosphere. Our teams will encourage a family atmosphere and encourage as many as possible to join their sons at tournaments and practices.
Here is a list of some of our Millon Lacrosse Camp Alumni:
- Billy Bitter, University of North Carolina 2010 19 Goals, 20 Assists
- Dean Gibbons, Long Island All Time leading HS Goal Scorer, Harvard University 2010 23Goals, 13 Assists
- Chris Bocklet, University of Virginia, 2010 33 Goals, 8 Assists
- Craig Dowd, Georgetown University 2010 11 Goals, 22 Assists
- Jeff Cohen, Harvard University 2010 24 Goals, 7 Assists
- Al Kohart, University of Pennsylvania 2010 20 goals, 5 Assists
- Max Bartig, Syracuse University 2010, 11 goals
- Ryan Nizolek, University of Virginia, Defense
- Scott Perri, Drexel University 2010 17 Goals, 17 Assists
- Rob Bellairs, Hofstra University, Goalie 2010 .402 Save % 41 Saves
- Peter Trombino, All America, Graduate Princeton University
2011-2012 TRYOUT DATES:
Saturday, October 1, 2011 4:00 – 6:00 PM (6th & 7th Graders /2011-2012 school year)
Sunday, October 2, 2011 4:00 – 6:00 PM (8th & 9th Graders / 2011-2012 school year)
Farmingdale State College (President’s Fields)
TRYOUT FEE: $50 (check made payable to Millon Lacrosse)
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL RETURNING FORCE PLAYERS MUST ATTEND TRYOUTS – ROSTER SPOTS ARE NOT GUARANTEED
E-mail Adam Kohart (email@example.com) with Name, Grade, Position, Mailing Address, E-Mail Address, and Phone Number. Checks should be sent to Millon Force, PO Box 127; Garden City, NY 11530