Millon lacrosse seeks social media intern for summer 2017
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Millon Lacrosse, LLC is in search of social media Interns for the summer of 2017
Millon Lacrosse is in search of Social Media Interns for the summer of 2017. We are seeking individuals with some background in communication, marketing, electronic media, or sports management. This is a great opportunity for students to earn college credits and put together a resume’ of their work they collect during the period of their internship and add to their portfolio for future employment. This is an unpaid internship, however travel accommodations are covered. If interested, please contact Austin Stewart, Director of Operations, about this opportunity at email@example.com.
- Attend MLC sessions and capture videos and photos of the campers and coaches both on and off. Intern to post photos and videos on all of our social media channels with a goal of both growing our following on social media and capturing the essence of the Millon Lacrosse Camp brand
- Position likely to include additional general sports marketing and event operations
- Sport management, marketing and/or business majors preferred
- Lacrosse knowledge preferred
- Customer service and leadership skills
- Written and oral communication skills
About Millon Lacrosse Camps
Millon Lacrosse enters its 23rd summer in operation and continues to be regarded as THE #1 instructional camp in the U.S., providing an ideal balance of the most complete individual instruction, full-field play, and fun. Millon camp boasts an impeccable safety record with each camp employing a full time security director, tremendous organization, and campers learn vital social and responsibility skills that will last a lifetime. Registration is now open for all 2017 Millon Lacrosse Camp sessions in Atlanta, GA, Long Island, NY, Massachusetts, Ohio, Maryland, Northern Virginia, and Pennsylvania. For more information on the Millon brand visit www.millonlacrosse.com , or contact us at 516-747-7260.